High Wire Woman Podcast — Episode 57: https://megaphone.link/OSC7962603168
Remember: Hope Is Not A Strategy!
The High Wire Woman Podcast with Rosanna Berardi: https://mtr.bio/high-wire-woman
This week on the High Wire Woman podcast, Rosanna Berardi is sharing tips about gift-giving.
This holiday season, she tells listeners to give experiences instead of stuff.
You’ll hear Rosanna talk about:
- Taking advantage of Airbnb’s Online Experiences; you can have over ten different online experiences with people around the world.
- This is a great gift to give to someone as it’s something different and exciting, and it’s not costly.
- Doing low-key activities such as hikes, walks, and going out to eat at places you’ve never been to before with people you love.
- Sending meals as gifts. It’s easy and thoughtful, and you can put a smile on someone’s face.
- Renting a house not far away from your own and just doing relaxing activities with family and friends.
- One of the best experiential gifts is the gift of a spa day. Plan a spa day with a loved one and just enjoy the relaxation.
You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars trying to get your loved ones the perfect Christmas gifts. Giving them the gift of experiences is cheaper, easier, and they’ll appreciate it so much more.